SILCOLORS has developed a wide range of colour Master Batchs, for pigmenting silicone mixtures. They are formulated with a base of transparent silicone rubber and pigments specially chosen to meet current regulations.
The MB for EVC comes in an elastomer form, in rolls, inside boxes of 20 and 5 kg.
The MB for LSR comes in high viscosity paste form, in packages of 25 and 5 kg.
There are two possible standard uses of the product:
1º Sample of 1% of MB dispersed in clear silicone rubber.
2º Sample of 1.5% MB + silicone rubber dispersed in 50 parts microcuarzo load.
CONIEX Master Batch products offer the highest guarantee of quality:
Quality certificate with colour CIELAB coordinates that ensure colour reproducibility in each manufacture.
– Its particle size (with less than 20 microns) and its low viscosity allow the rapid MB dispersal in the mixture and avoid effect structure.
– Does not affect the speed or quality of the vulcanisation. **
– High coverage power and pigmentation, meaning it can be used in small quantities, with a recommended dose of 1% over the material to be coloured.
– The pigments used have been selected to obtain an excellent resistance to high temperatures and aging.
– Colour upon request from RAL chart and/or PANTONE chart.
** Except the MB-603 NEGRO HUMO which may affect the vulcanisation with 2-4 dichlorobenzoyl. We recommend you to conduct tests before use.